☮ ♥ ☮ ♥ ☮ ♥ ☮ ♥ ☮ ♥ ☮ ♥ ☮ ♥ ☮ ♥ ☮

☮ ♥ ☮ ♥ ☮ ♥ ☮ ♥ ☮ ♥ ☮ ♥ ☮ ♥ ☮ ♥ ☮

2011-10-25

F#CK


Sometimes, I feel that the world is all too much. I feel as though I lose myself more with every plunge I take into the paradox of my being. The truth is excruciating and in my relentless pattern of disregard and suppression, I have lost sight of my true emotions. The misery of revealing these mislaid feelings is almost too painful to bear. Every now and then I wish that I could be numb; ignorant to the war inside my head… but ignorance isn’t actually blissful. Now that I think of it, awareness isn’t all that divine either. So... when clarity brings further confusion, and my over-analytical mind is slowly losing grip of reality… where do I turn? Inward? I think I might just implode.

No comments:

Post a Comment