☮ ♥ ☮ ♥ ☮ ♥ ☮ ♥ ☮ ♥ ☮ ♥ ☮ ♥ ☮ ♥ ☮

☮ ♥ ☮ ♥ ☮ ♥ ☮ ♥ ☮ ♥ ☮ ♥ ☮ ♥ ☮ ♥ ☮

2011-09-06

There goes my blogger virginity....

What is it to be a writer? Anyone that knows how to write can be a writer. The only thing that sets a writer apart from people who can write, is passion! I believe that words are not meant to be wasted. There is a power behind words. Words can make you angry, they can make you happy, they can even make you cry. If you can read a book and have it bring up strong emotions, the writing is that of a true passionate writer.. Whatever writing you do, fiction, poetry, journalism, etc. you have to bring life to the words on the page. I hope to move people with my writing in the way that I have been moved by other peoples writing. To Inspire & Be Inspired, that's all I could ever ask for.



No comments:

Post a Comment